Russian Mail Order Brides: Meet Beautiful Russian Women For Marriage
International dating is nothing new. These days, you can successfully date a Russian Ukrainian woman no matter how many miles are between you. However, there are certain ethnicities that are far more popular among Western men than most other foreign women. Russian brides are one of the most popular types of foreign women for dating and marriage. You have probably read a lot about them or even met them in person, but if you want to marry a Russian mail-order bride and don’t know where to find her, here is a guide that will tell you everything there is to know.
Russian Wedding Traditions: The Top 5
In Russian culture, the wedding is the most important day in the life of the family. A wedding in Russia often has over 100 guests and families invest a lot of time and money in this event. There are dozens of Russian wedding traditions, but here are the 5 most important ones:
- Buying out the bride. When you arrive at your bride’s home on the wedding morning, you won’t be able to just walk her down the stairs and go to your destination. You will face a number of fun obstacles courtesy of her bridesmaids and you will need to either complete some challenges or bribe the girls with sweets, gifts, or even money.
- Civil or church weddings. In Russia, only civil weddings have any legal power. They can be conducted at the local registry office or the person responsible for the registry can come to your event. Many couples also opt for a church wedding that is done in the Russian Orthodox tradition, but those ceremonies only have a symbolic power.
- Breaking the glasses. As soon as the bride and the groom become husband and wife, they will be handed a glass of champagne each. After drinking the champagne, the newlyweds will break the glasses, trying to get as many pieces as possible. Each piece symbolizes a year spent together in a happy marriage.
- A tour of the city. After the official wedding, the new husband and wife don’t head straight to the reception venue. Instead, they have a high-end car drive them around the city, stopping at the most important landmarks and picturesque views. The wedding photographer will do a mini photoshoot at each location.
- The toastmaster directs the reception. A Russian wedding reception lasts from the afternoon to the very late night. The guests eat, drink, congratulate the newlyweds, and take part in all kinds of wedding entertainment. Each Russian wedding reception has a professional toastmaster, or tamada, who makes sure everyone has fun and gets an opportunity to say a few words.
Why Are Russian Brides So Popular?
You may think you know Russian brides for marriage from the media or from meeting one of them on your vacation to another country, but in reality, Russian women are very complex creatures and it can take you years to truly get to know a Russian lady. If you don’t have all that time to spare and want to know what’s special about Russian mail order brides right now, here are five facts to get you started.
They are gorgeous beyond belief
There is a reason why Russian women are considered to be some of the most attractive females on the planet. A typical Russian girl, even when she lives in a small town, looks like a supermodel. Russian women are above average in height and very fit with feminine curves, which makes them look flawless in any clothes. The facial features of Russian brides are not very strong, but they are perfectly balanced and made even more striking with a tasteful use of makeup. Russian girls don’t resort to plastic surgery or revealing clothes to demonstrate their best features and they are very confident about their natural look.
They are highly educated
Russia is famous all over the world for the high quality and high accessibility of its education. Even in remote Russian villages, most women receive a full secondary education and most of them go on to enroll in universities. An average Russian mail order bride has at least one university degree plus a love for reading that dates back to her childhood. Russian women know a lot about any subject and can talk to you about anything for hours.
They are fantastic to date
The experience of dating a Russian woman is one of the most amazing things in life. These women are very romantic and they wait for the right man to surround him with attention, romance, and care. A Russian bride will never make you feel like you are doing all the work in a relationship. Instead, she will be enthusiastic about your date ideas, suggest her own fun ways to spend time together, send you a good morning text right after you wake up, and generally make you feel like you are loved and appreciated.
They have the correct priorities
Unlike many modern women who value self-development and career more than they value families, Russian brides view family as the most important accomplishment in life and something on the top of their priority list. A Russian woman considers herself to be a wife and a mother first while any other engagements come second. You will hardly ever find a Russian mail order bride who wants a career and material goods more than she wants a tight-knit, happy family where everyone values each other.
They give their all to their families
Whether your Russian bride will want to be a housewife or she’ll have a job and make her own income, you can always count on her to spend every free minute of her time with her loved ones. Russian women simply enjoy spending time in a family circle. They can sometimes go out with their friends or spend time alone practising their favorite hobby, but a Russian woman also knows how to gather the family around and let everyone bond even more with each other.
Who Are Russian Mail Order Brides?
You can often hear the term “Russian mail order brides” or “Ukrainian brides” when looking for Slavic women on the internet, but have you ever considered what is a Russian mail order bride and how are these women different from other foreign ladies? The answer to this question could not be simpler. Russian mail order brides are regular Russian women who, for any reason, decided to look for a foreign husband with the prospect of moving abroad for marriage.
A typical Russian mail order bride is a Russian girl in her twenties or thirties. Most of these women have never been married and don’t have any kids, but some of them have been married before and now have one or two young children who live with them and will obviously move abroad with them in case the woman gets married. Russian mail order brides typically have a good education and work full-time to support themselves and their families financially.
It’s not uncommon for Western men to wonder: are Russian mail order brides real? Many of those men have been personally burned or heard about online scams where scammers pretended to be beautiful Russian women for financial gain. However, if you choose a reliable dating site to use, you will quickly realize that Russian brides are absolutely real. They are regular Russian women who want to change their lives for the better and consider marrying a Western man to be the best way to achieve it.
Russian Brides vs. American Brides
If it’s your first time considering brides from Russia and you have only dated American women before, you probably want to know whether the differences between them are big enough to make the choice in favor of Russian brides. Here are the three biggest ways in which Russian mail order brides are different from American girls:
- Russian girls tend to settle down earlier. The average age of the first marriage for American women continues to rise. Many American girls don’t see marriage as an option until they turn 30 and they wait even longer to have kids. Russian girls are usually ready for marriage and children by the time they turn 25 or earlier.
- Russian women always put family first. There are many American women who have big career aspirations and they often put everything else in their life on the back burner while working to achieve their career goals. This is not something a Russian woman can even imagine and family will always be the first thing on her mind.
- Russian brides don’t have a problem with chores. American women often want to share the house duties with their husbands, especially if both parties work full-time. This is not the case with Russian women, who consider cooking, clearing, and other chores to be the woman’s prerogative and will always make time for them even when they’re busy.
Russian Brides vs. Ukrainian Brides
Russia and Ukraine are very close geographically and have a lot of shared history. They were even part of the same country a while ago. So it’s completely natural for Russian mail order brides to be constantly compared to Ukrainian brides. There are definitely some similarities between the two, but these are the three most important differences:
- Russian women are very attached to their families. In Ukrainian culture, parents are universally loved and respected, but most Ukrainian women move out of the family home to study or after they graduate. Russian girls often live with their parents until they get married and continue often visiting their parents after that.
- Russian brides are usually homebodies. You can meet Russian mail order brides with a vibrant lifestyle, but nothing makes these women happier than an evening spent at home with a favorite book or movie. Ukrainian girls love that too, but they also have a more active lifestyle and often go out with their friends or boyfriends.
- Russian girls have less dating experience. Ukrainian brides begin dating in their late teens and they have a substantial dating experience by the time they decide to tie the knot. Russian girls often have a more sheltered upbringing. They rarely have a lot of serious relationships before marriage and some of them don’t have any dating experience at all.
Are Russian Mail Order Brides Legal?
The popularity of Russian brides continues to grow and every year there are thousands of men who marry mail order brides from Russia and live with them happily for decades. However, there are still some people who are skeptical about the whole idea. They are constantly wondering: “Are Russian mail order brides legal?”. There is only one correct answer to this question: Russian brides are absolutely legal for one simple reason: there are actually no women for sale and Russian mail order brides are free to make their own decisions.
In other words, there is no legal service where you can order a Russian bride and have her delivered to your doorstep for you to eventually marry you. The women you may know as Russian mail order brides adopt that name only to make it clear that they want to marry foreign guys. You will still need to develop the relationship from scratch just like you would do with the women in your own country. The only difference is that you will need to bring your Russian bride to live with you at home.
This is also a perfectly legal procedure. If you live in the US, your Russian mail order bride will need to obtain a K1 visa for foreign fianceés, but you will be the one filing the application. When the authorities grant your woman the permission to enter the United States, she will travel all the way from Russia, you will get married shortly after, and the greatest love story of your life will begin right there and then. And what’s even more important that the whole thing is absolutely legal and actually more common than you think.
How To Get A Russian Mail Order Bride?
Single Russian brides are arguably some of the best women in the world for marriage, but while that is clear, it’s also clear that finding your own Russian bride is difficult when you live in a totally different country, let alone a different continent. The chances of just magically running into a beautiful Russian girl in the streets of your city are minimal, and a trip to Russia can be a very exciting time in your life but is unlikely to get you a Russian bride for several reasons:
- Russia is one of the biggest countries in the world, and women living in Moscow and St. Petersburg can be very different from the women you’ll find in other parts of the country. And it can take you months to properly explore Russia and decide what kind of women you want to meet and eventually marry.
- Many of the women in Russia you meet are going to be already taken or married, and they may not even tell you right away because they don’t want to offend you. This will make you lose some valuable time. And even with single Russian girls, you will soon find out that not all of them are ready to date foreigners, let alone move abroad with one of them forever.
- There is a large percentage of Russian women who know English well, but there are also many girls who only know it on a basic level. It means that while they will be able to communicate with you and make small talk, it can be challenging for you to explain what kind of relationship you want and what you can offer in return.
One of the benefits of living in the 21st century is that we have far more opportunities for meeting foreign people than the generations before us. Right now, you can simply turn on your computer, go to a certain website, and meet thousands of beautiful Russian brides who are actually interested in meeting you as well. Those websites are known as mail order brides sites and they are by far the most effective way to meet mail order brides for Russia if you want a serious relationship or marriage.
After you find out how to get a Russian mail order bride, the next logical step is to find out how much the whole endeavor is going to cost you. The question “How much are Russian mail order brides?” is somewhat irrelevant because we’ve already established that there is no legal way to buy a Russian bride, which means you won’t pay anyone directly to get a Russian woman for marriage. However, the experience of looking for a Russian mail order bride is still not going to be free.
The cost of finding a Russian bride consists of several types of expenses: the dating site membership and the cost of additional features, the price of the gifts you send to your bride, the travel and visa expenses when you go to see her for the first time, and the cost of bringing her permanently into your country to marry. Overall, you can spend from $5,000 to $20,000 on your search, but you should remember that none of the money goes directly to the woman.
Russian mail-order brides have every single quality you are looking for in your potential life partner. They are gorgeous, smart, loyal, kind, and fun. Even more importantly, they are ready to transform their lives and move to a foreign country forever as long as there is the right person by their side. If you are convinced that a Russian bride is the one woman you need to achieve eternal happiness, pick a dating site that fits your needs and budget and begin the journey that will potentially transform your life!